On December 7 and 8, 2017, Rick Spencer served as moderator of a panel discussion on Ethics & Pitfalls for Attorneys at the State Bar of Texas’ Advanced Real Estate Strategies course in Austin. Other members of the panel were Mary S. Axelrad, Houston office of Gray Reed & McGraw, Vincent J. Cordo, Jr., Shell Oil Company, and Marilyn C. Maloney, Houston office of Liskow & Lewis.
- TRIAL TEAM PREVAILS IN CONSTRUCTION SUIT December 21, 2017
- RICK SPENCER LEADS ETHICS PANEL DISCUSSION December 8, 2017
- Website Access Requires More Than an Internet Connection November 17, 2017
- MARK ZEIDMAN SPEAKS AT HARVEY FLOODING SYMPOSIUM October 30, 2017
- DISHONEST EMPLOYERS AND THEIR NON-COMPETE AGREEMENTS October 23, 2017