On December 7 and 8, 2017, Rick Spencer served as moderator of a panel discussion on Ethics & Pitfalls for Attorneys at the State Bar of Texas’ Advanced Real Estate Strategies course in Austin. Other members of the panel were Mary S. Axelrad, Houston office of Gray Reed & McGraw, Vincent J. Cordo, Jr., Shell Oil Company, and Marilyn C. Maloney, Houston office of Liskow & Lewis.
- Three FBFK IP Attorneys Present at Advanced Intellectual Property Law Conference February 21, 2018
- JOHN CONE AND KELLY KUBASTA PRESENT ON “IP CONSIDERATIONS DURING A MERGER/ACQUISITION” January 31, 2018
- TRIAL TEAM PREVAILS IN CONSTRUCTION SUIT December 21, 2017
- RICK SPENCER LEADS ETHICS PANEL DISCUSSION December 8, 2017
- The Texas Lawyer’s Creed December 7, 2017