Your Legal Advantage
From real estate to emerging
tech, the ever-changing face
of business demands acumen
and steadfast relationships.
Reach your goals with FBFK.
When you need legal services, you want to be confident that your attorney has what it takes to help you. At the same time, you need to get the most value for your money. Our law firm offers the best of both worlds – high quality legal representation at a reasonable rate.
Your relationship with your attorney is an important one. Unlike the large law firms that might treat you like just another impersonal file that needs to be completed, our attorneys offer professional and personal attention to each case. Our goal is to create long-term relationships with our clients, rather than just a one-time opportunity to earn huge legal fees without concern for value.
We offer high-quality work, within a reasonable time, at a fair cost. Before undertaking a new project, we help our clients analyze their legal needs within the context of their business plan to ensure a successful result at the closing table or in the courtroom. We work with our clients to establish realistic budgets and goals for their situation. We will do the same for you.
At Ferguson Braswell Fraser Kubasta, we believe in long-term relationships with clients—we want to get to know your company and your goals, and we want to protect your business from litigation and financial mistakes through careful planning and analysis. While we are happy to help businesses with isolated legal issues, we thrive on building partnerships that last over time and that build a sturdy path to success.
We abide by The Texas Lawyer's Creed.
When you work with our firm, you can expect that our attorneys will:
- thoroughly familiarize themselves with the needs and goals of your company.
- carefully analyze the costs and benefits of any legal decisions.
- help you create a realistic budget for the legal services you need.
- keep you informed of the status of your services and costs you have incurred.
- answer any questions you have about your matters.
- treat you as a partner and our relationship with you as a partnership.
Ferguson Braswell Fraser Kubasta, PC
Latest posts by Ferguson Braswell Fraser Kubasta, PC (see all)
- JOHN CONE AND KELLY KUBASTA PRESENT ON “IP CONSIDERATIONS DURING A MERGER/ACQUISITION” - January 31, 2018
- TRIAL TEAM PREVAILS IN CONSTRUCTION SUIT - December 21, 2017
- RICK SPENCER LEADS ETHICS PANEL DISCUSSION - December 8, 2017