HOUSTON, September 12, 2018 – Richard Spencer has been named as a Director of the Texas Bar College.
The College is an honor society charted by the Supreme Court of Texas in 1981 to recognize and encourage lawyers that go above the requirements of continuing legal education (CLE). The purposes of the Texas Bar College include:
- To recognize and encourage lawyers, paralegals and judges who maintain and enhance their professional skills and the quality of their service to the public by significant voluntary participation in legal education;
- To promote among members of the State Bar and the general public the educational and public purposes of the College and its members;
- To recognize and encourage outstanding service to the legal profession and the public; and
- To sponsor or otherwise assist in educational activities of significant merit and widespread relevance and applicability to the legal profession.
Mr. Spencer, based in our Houston office, specializes in real estate law. He is board certified in Commercial and Residential Real Estate Law, a Life Fellow of the College and winner of its Jim Bowmer Professionalism Award.
Ferguson Braswell Fraser Kubasta PC is a full-service business law firm located in Plano, Texas, with additional offices in Houston, Texas, and Silicon Valley, California. We focus on providing exceptional counsel and value. Our attorneys have a breadth and depth of experience covering Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Real Estate, Securities, Employment Law, Intellectual Property Portfolio Management, Patent/Trademark/Trade Dress/Copyright Litigation, Commercial Real Estate, Commercial Litigation and Mediation, and Estate Planning
For more information, contact Yana Kolmakova at 972-378-9111 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Yana Kolmakova (see all)
- Richard Spencer Presents at the 12th Annual Advanced Real Estate Strategies Course - December 17, 2018
- Robert Lord lectures at the International Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property Management Summit - November 15, 2018
- FBFK Named to Best Law Firms in America 2019: Real Estate Group Receives Tier One Recognition - November 7, 2018