Intellectual Property Attorney
Van “Trey” Parham III is an Intellectual Property attorney and has been registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office since 2016. He helps clients develop, manage, register, and enforce their Intellectual Property rights.
Trey earned a J.D. from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, where he was a student attorney for the SMU Patent Clinic. Prior to joining FBFK, Trey spent 5 years at the Southwestern Institute of Forensic Sciences where he worked as a Forensic Biologist with an emphasis is genetic mutations and human identification. He also briefly worked with the Texas Parks and Wildlife Law Enforcement Forensic Lab where he supported Texas Game Wardens.
Intellectual Property Law
- Enforcing Intellectual Property Without Unintentionally Triggering Litigation – Dallas Bar Association, April 2018 Headnotes: Intellectual Property/Science & Technology Law
Admitted to Practice
- State of Texas
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
- M.S. in Forensic Genetics, University of North Texas Health Science Center
- B.S. in Zoology/Biomedical Sciences, University of Oklahoma