FBFK presented “Startup Bootcamp: Legal Edition – Mistakes a Startup Can’t Afford to Make” in Silicon Valley during late May. By providing expertise from our FBFK shareholders Paul Braswell, Robert Lord, and Kelly Kubasta, along with special guest speakers Chris Shenfield, Gary Davis, Seung Yoo, Lewis Hower, JP Giannini, and James Wilson, we were able to conduct three interactive and informative 90-minute sessions addressing a variety of technical, financial, and complex legal challenges that all startups face and how they can best prepare their business for success.
- Richard Spencer of FBFK Named to Texas Bar College Board of Directors September 21, 2018
- Hiring a Business Lawyer is Crucial to Any Business! August 28, 2018
- Kelly Kubasta of FBFK Speaks at the 44th Annual Advanced Family Law Course August 16, 2018
- “Bunch O Balloons” Inventor Granted Injunction in Patent Litigation Handled by FBFK’s Kelly Kubasta August 1, 2018
- FBFK Service Saturday at Bonton Farms June 13, 2018