Richard’s practice is focused primarily in real estate, including without limitation, all facets of purchases and sales of commercial real property, including, review of title and survey issues and closing documentation, as well as financing and leasing of commercial real property. Richard also has experience in general corporate, non-real estate matters, as well as cell tower and rooftop leasing.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Richard worked as an accountant for Savings and Loan, passing the C.P.A. exam in 1994.
Richard has a B.B.A. in Accounting from the University of Texas in 1989, an MBA from Southern Methodist University in 1990, and a J.D. from Creighton University in 1997. Richard was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in 1997.
Real Estate Law
Admitted to Practice
- State of Texas
- J.D., Creighton University, 1997
- MBA, Southern Methodist University, 1990
- BBA in Accounting, University of Texas, 1989
Ferguson Braswell Fraser Kubasta, PC
Latest posts by Ferguson Braswell Fraser Kubasta, PC (see all)
- FBFK Attorneys Kevin Barnett and Ryan Marrone Author Seussian-Inspired Article for Dallas Bar Association’s Headnotes Publication - January 10, 2020
- MEGAN THOMPSON FOOSHÉE Named to D Magazine’s 2020 List of Best Lawyers Under 40 - January 8, 2020
- JOHN CONE AND KELLY KUBASTA PRESENT ON “IP CONSIDERATIONS DURING A MERGER/ACQUISITION” - January 31, 2018