Raylee’s practice as an attorney with FBFK primarily consists of complex business litigation throughout a variety of industries. She has worked on matters involving breach of contract, trademark cancellation, and a variety of litigation in the real estate sector. She works diligently to deliver quality work product in a cost-effective manner and ensures that client needs are at the forefront of her focus.
Raylee graduated cum laude from SMU Dedman School of Law, and she served as both treasurer for Women in Law as well as Vice President for the Energy Law Association. During her time in law school, she published a paper on the intersection of sulfur regulations and the maritime industry and continues to be passionate about the ever-changing energy sector. She earned her bachelor’s degree in psychology from Texas Christian University magna cum laude. She is an avid TCU football fan as well as a self-proclaimed Dallas Mavericks enthusiast.
Complex Business and Commercial Litigation
Breach of Contract Disputes
Commercial Real Estate Disputes
General Civil Litigation
Admitted to Practice
- State of Texas
- J.D. cum laude, Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law,
- B.S. magna cum laude, Psychology, Texas Christian University
Ferguson Braswell Fraser Kubasta, PC
Latest posts by Ferguson Braswell Fraser Kubasta, PC (see all)
- JOHN CONE AND KELLY KUBASTA PRESENT ON “IP CONSIDERATIONS DURING A MERGER/ACQUISITION” - January 31, 2018
- TRIAL TEAM PREVAILS IN CONSTRUCTION SUIT - December 21, 2017
- RICK SPENCER LEADS ETHICS PANEL DISCUSSION - December 8, 2017