Franchising is never something to take lightly. You’ll want dedicated attorneys to guide you through this layered process while prioritizing your best interest — always. Not a lot of lawyers practice franchise law, but we do. Better yet, we’ve represented both sides of multiple franchising agreements, so we know how to avoid all of the problems that can arise. FBFK attorneys will help you with franchise disclosure documents, franchise agreements and development agreements.
Our Franchise Law Team
Representative Franchise Law Matters
- Represented a purchaser in the purchase of multiple tutoring franchises.
- Represented a restaurant franchisor with 15 locations in connection with a merger into a larger franchisor/operator with over 40 locations.
- Represented a membership-based men’s fine grooming and lifestyle club to expand its fine grooming business into a nationwide franchise brand through a partnership with a national massage services franchise.
- Represented a veterinarian and pet boarding franchisor/operator with a combined 17 company-owned and franchised locations in connection with the sale to a private equity purchaser.
- Represented a franchisee of a well known fast food chain with more than 70 locations in connection with the sale to a private purchaser.
- Represented a DFW-area franchisee of retail furniture stores in connection with the sale of 22 franchise locations.
- Represented a purchaser in the acquisition of a franchisor and various sports leagues across the United States.
- Represented a franchisee of 17 barbershop locations in connection with a sale to a multi-industry franchise investment group.
News & Events
FBFK Attorneys Mackey Culbertson, Ryan Marrone Promoted to ShareholderDALLAS (Jan. 24, 2023) – Leadership from Dallas-based FBFK law firm is pleased to announce the elevation of Transactional/M&A attorney Mackey Culbertson and Commercial Litigation attorney Ryan...
While non-compete and non-solicitation agreements have become relatively commonplace, these agreements have been under increasing attack by state legislatures across the country. These agreements are also being scrutinized at the Federal level.
If you’re a commercial tenant, the New Year is a good time to check in on a few key aspects of your lease to protect yourself in the year ahead.
FBFK Attorney Ryan Marrone Named to D Magazine’s 2023 “Best Lawyers Under 40” List for Second Consecutive Year
FBFK ATTORNEY RYAN MARRONE NAMED TO D MAGAZINE’S 2023 “BEST LAWYERS UNDER 40” LIST FOR SECOND CONSECUTIVE YEARDALLAS (Jan 6, 2023) – For the second consecutive year, Ryan Marrone, an experienced commercial litigator with FBFK, has been selected to D Magazine’s “Best...