Banking and Finance
FBFK works with entrepreneurs, investors, banking institutions and corporations from all major industries, including:
- Real estate
Our Banking and Finance Team
Representative Banking and Finance Matters
- Refinance of a $85 million multi-family loan portfolio involving 11 properties in 3 states.
- Refinance of a $27 million multi-family loan portfolio (Fannie Mae Lender).
- Acquisition financing and combined refinancing of a $28 million multi-family portfolio involving 5 properties in 2 states.
- Series of a refinance transactions (Freddie Mac Lender) totaling $67 million across 5 properties.
- Multiple rounds of financing in connection with a series strategic acquisitions resulting in $23 million of combined first and second lien financing in connection with a service industry.
- Multiple rounds of financing in connection with strategic acquisitions in a manufacturing industry now approach a combined $28 million in first and second lien financing.
- Negotiation, drafting and closing of documents for the debt restructure of a $15 million commercial office building portfolio.
- Numerous other office and multifamily financing transactions ranging from $2 million to $10 million
News & Events
For the second consecutive year, Dallas-based FBFK has been named to Chambers USA’s Regional Spotlight Guide, indicating the firm is a leading medium-sized law firm in Texas.
Todd Friedland and John Stephens have been selected to the distinguished 2024 Edition of the Southern California Super Lawyers list. This is Friedland’s 13th consecutive year and Stephens’s 8th consecutive year on the list.
Todd Shadle and Steve Toland take on the civil and criminal statutes now available to pursue enforcement and offer 5 ways employers can protect themselves amidst growing threats.