Mackey’s practice encompasses a wide array of corporate and business law matters. He takes a holistic approach to guiding his clients through a variety of legal issues that arise during the ownership and operation of a business, and the various transactions that occur before, during and after the life of a business venture.
Mackey’s legal experience includes corporate organization and reorganization, entity structuring, mergers and acquisitions, capital raising, contract drafting, and franchising.
He works with businesses in all stages of growth from start-ups and emerging enterprises to mature businesses and dissolution. He is dedicated to providing entrepreneurs, investors and other business decision-makers with transaction structuring, entity formation and structuring, contract drafting, and corporate governance services.
Mackey developed a passion for working with entrepreneurs and business decision- makers when he graduated at the top of his major in entrepreneurship at Oklahoma State University. He then earned his J.D. from Oklahoma University, and is an active member of the State Bar of Texas.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- State Bar of Texas
Admitted to Practice
- State of Texas
- Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship, Spears School of Business, Oklahoma State University, May 2014
- JD, University of Oklahoma College of Law, May 2017
Ferguson Braswell Fraser Kubasta, PC
Latest posts by Ferguson Braswell Fraser Kubasta, PC (see all)
- FBFK Attorneys Kevin Barnett and Ryan Marrone Author Seussian-Inspired Article for Dallas Bar Association’s Headnotes Publication - January 10, 2020
- MEGAN THOMPSON FOOSHÉE Named to D Magazine’s 2020 List of Best Lawyers Under 40 - January 8, 2020
- JOHN CONE AND KELLY KUBASTA PRESENT ON “IP CONSIDERATIONS DURING A MERGER/ACQUISITION” - January 31, 2018