L. Kyle Ferguson
Attorney / Shareholder
Kyle is an attorney and shareholder at Ferguson Braswell Fraser Kubasta PC, where he represents a variety of businesses in a wide range of corporate and business transactions. Kyle’s practice is transactional in nature and includes representing both purchasers and sellers in leveraged buy-outs, mergers and acquisitions, as well as representing both entrepreneurs and investors in venture capital financings. His clients include large and established companies as well as start-ups. Kyle further assists clients with raising capital through seed and venture capital financings, private placements, and structuring relationships with business partners, shareholders and others. He has counseled clients in a broad range of industries, including logistics, disaster recovery, biofuels, telecommunications, manufacturing, software and multimedia, technology and network consulting, waste management and real estate.
Kyle was born on June 20, 1973 and has resided in Dallas since May 1999. Kyle graduated from Southern California College in Costa Mesa, California with a Bachelor of Arts in Management in 1995. In 1999, Kyle received his J.D. and M.B.A. from the University of Oklahoma. Kyle was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in 1999 and admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas. Kyle is a member of the Dallas Bar Association and the State Bar of Texas. He has a son and two daughters.
L. Kyle Ferguson
Mergers and Acquisitions
Corporate and Business Transactions
- Selected to Best Lawyers in Dallas, D Magazine (2013) – Corporate Law
Admitted to Practice
- State of Texas in 1999
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas in 1999
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma, 1999, J.D.
- University of Oklahoma M.B.A., 1999
- Southern California College, Costa Mesa, California, 1995, B.A. Management
Ferguson Braswell Fraser Kubasta, PC
Latest posts by Ferguson Braswell Fraser Kubasta, PC (see all)
- FBFK Attorneys Kevin Barnett and Ryan Marrone Author Seussian-Inspired Article for Dallas Bar Association’s Headnotes Publication - January 10, 2020
- Richard Spencer Presents at the 12th Annual Advanced Real Estate Strategies Course - December 17, 2018
- 5 Things To Do Before Selling Your Business - December 4, 2018