John P. Kaisersatt
John Kaisersatt has been practicing law in Texas since 1996 and combines his experience in both legal and business roles to provide clients legal services with an experienced business perspective. John represents clients in business and corporate matters including Internet, privacy, data as IP, commercial transactions, business formation and funding, and corporate transactions. He is also an expert in business ethics, and counsels executives in areas including business and personal purpose, vision, principles and values, culture, employee development and the integrated operational and ethical dimensions of business decision making. In addition to practicing law in private firms, John has worked in legal and business roles at a Fortune 500 global manufacturing company and a renewable energy startup, as well as business consulting projects in the healthcare and real estate industries.
John is an Adjunct Professor of Business at the Satish and Yasmin Gupta College of Business at the University of Dallas, where he teaches Business & Society to MBA students.
John earned his bachelor’s degree with honors at the University of Southern California in 1993, and his law degree at the University of Texas School of Law in 1996. John later returned to school to earn his MBA at the Neeley School of Business at Texas Christian University, where he was honored in 2012 as the “Neeley Top Scholar”. He was admitted to the bar in 1996.
John P. Kaisersatt
Mergers and Acquisitions
Business and Commercial Transactions
General Business Matters
Admitted to Practice
- State of Texas in 1996
- J.D., University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas, 1996
- M.B.A., TCU Neeley School of Business, Fort Worth, Texas, 2012
- B.A., Major: International Relations, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, 1993
Ferguson Braswell Fraser Kubasta, PC
Latest posts by Ferguson Braswell Fraser Kubasta, PC (see all)
- JOHN CONE AND KELLY KUBASTA PRESENT ON “IP CONSIDERATIONS DURING A MERGER/ACQUISITION” - January 31, 2018
- TRIAL TEAM PREVAILS IN CONSTRUCTION SUIT - December 21, 2017
- RICK SPENCER LEADS ETHICS PANEL DISCUSSION - December 8, 2017