John D. Fraser
Attorney / Shareholder
John has 30+ years of commercial litigation experience representing a vast array of companies throughout Texas. His clients include manufacturing companies, service firms, real estate asset managers, property managers, high tech ventures, financial service providers, managed services companies, utility construction firms and other entrepreneurial ventures. John’s vast experience in the courtroom extends to all state district and county courts as well as all Federal District courts in Texas. He works strategically and collaboratively with his litigation team to obtain the best possible outcome for whatever legal challenge is presented. His goal is to tenaciously represent the interests of his clients, whether in court, mediation, arbitration or negotiation.
John has been a resident of Dallas since 1976. He obtained his Bachelor of Business Administration Degree from Southern Methodist University in 1980 and his Juris Doctor from Southern Illinois University School of Law in 1985, where he graduated with honors in oral advocacy and was also a member of the “Order of the Barristers”.
John D. Fraser
Non-competition and non-solicitation covenants
Breach of Contracts or Business Covenants
Breach of fiduciary duties
Admitted to Practice
- Texas 1985.
- All State District and County Courts in Texas
- 5th Court of Appeals
- Federal and District Courts for Northern, Southern Eastern and Western Districts of Texas.
- Bachelor of Business Administration from Southern Methodist University – 1980
- Juris Doctor from Southern Illinois University School of Law – 1985
- Board Member, Foundation for Love Joy Schools
- Founder of J. Fraser Trial Advocacy Scholarship Foundation at Southern Illinois University School of Law
- Staff Parish Relations Board Member for Creekwood United Methodist Church in Fairview, Texas
Ferguson Braswell Fraser Kubasta, PC
Latest posts by Ferguson Braswell Fraser Kubasta, PC (see all)
- FBFK Attorneys Kevin Barnett and Ryan Marrone Author Seussian-Inspired Article for Dallas Bar Association’s Headnotes Publication - January 10, 2020
- Richard Spencer Presents at the 12th Annual Advanced Real Estate Strategies Course - December 17, 2018
- 5 Things To Do Before Selling Your Business - December 4, 2018