Our team (and a few of our kiddos) volunteered at Bonton Farms in Dallas, one of the largest urban farms in the United States. With a mission to end the “food deserts” in South Dallas, this farm cultivates organic produce and is home to lovable animals such as free-range chickens, turkeys, and goats. Led by group leader Lloyd, our group was especially responsible for Bonton Farm’s “Goat Walk”, allowing us to guide the herd along the beautiful trails. Overall, it was an amazing experience being able to assist the Bonton community!
- Richard Spencer of FBFK Named to Texas Bar College Board of Directors September 21, 2018
- Hiring a Business Lawyer is Crucial to Any Business! August 28, 2018
- Kelly Kubasta of FBFK Speaks at the 44th Annual Advanced Family Law Course August 16, 2018
- “Bunch O Balloons” Inventor Granted Injunction in Patent Litigation Handled by FBFK’s Kelly Kubasta August 1, 2018
- FBFK Service Saturday at Bonton Farms June 13, 2018