Our team (and a few of our kiddos) volunteered at Bonton Farms in Dallas, one of the largest urban farms in the United States. With a mission to end the “food deserts” in South Dallas, this farm cultivates organic produce and is home to lovable animals such as free-range chickens, turkeys, and goats. Led by group leader Lloyd, our group was especially responsible for Bonton Farm’s “Goat Walk”, allowing us to guide the herd along the beautiful trails. Overall, it was an amazing experience being able to assist the Bonton community!
- FBFK Service Saturday at Bonton Farms June 13, 2018
- Startup Bootcamp: Legal Edition June 5, 2018
- FBFK hosts first event in Silicon Valley – Startup Bootcamp: Legal Edition May 17, 2018
- Two FBFK Attorneys Named Best Lawyers 2018 by D Magazine May 10, 2018
- FBFK Law Sponsors 2018 JDRF “Dream Gala” May 10, 2018