Business owners are faced with a dizzying array of state, federal and local employment laws and regulations. When you hire employees, you are entrusting them with your confidential information and trade secrets, so you need to take measures to protect yourself and your business. Our firm will help you by:
- Creating enforceable non-compete and non-disclosure agreements
- Identifying methods for protecting your confidential information and trade secrets
- Creating a custom report outlining how your organization can reduce litigation exposure.
We also assist companies with difficult employment-related decisions and defend employers in actions involving:
- Discrimination and retaliation under the Civil Rights Act and Title VII
- ADA – The Americans with Disabilities Act
- ADEA – The Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- ERISA – Employment Retirement Income Securities Act
- FCRA – The Fair Credit Reporting Act
- FLSA – The Fair Labor Standards Act
- FMLA – The Family and Medical Leave Act
- WARN – The Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act
- The Texas Labor Code
- Workers’ Compensation plans and Non-Subscriber Compliance
We ensure that your employment policies not only comply with the law, but also provide practical solutions that meet your business requirements.
Representing clients throughout the Dallas metropolitan area and nationwide, our firm is conveniently located in Plano, Texas. To speak directly with one of our attorneys about your situation, call 972-378-9111 or contact us by e-mail.
Attorney / Shareholder
Mark advises and assists clients in a wide variety of businesses, including construction, manufacturing, information technology and government contract services. He also acts as an outside general counsel for several privately held entities handling a broad range of their corporate, commercial, and employment matters.
Traci M. Clements
Traci focuses on general employment law matters as well as ERISA and employee benefits, including executive compensation. She has both worked in Human Resources, and served as in-house counsel - including a position as General Counsel to a small capital publicly traded company.
Raylee’s practice as an attorney with FBFK primarily consists of complex business litigation throughout a variety of industries. She has worked on matters involving breach of contract, trademark cancellation, and a variety of litigation in the real estate sector.
Justin focuses on helping businesses through all stages of their existence. As an entrepreneur, he is passionate about providing tangible value to his clients and ensuring that they receive proper advice to avoid common, as well as hidden, pitfalls and mistakes.
Ferguson Braswell Fraser Kubasta, PC
Latest posts by Ferguson Braswell Fraser Kubasta, PC (see all)
- FBFK Attorneys Kevin Barnett and Ryan Marrone Author Seussian-Inspired Article for Dallas Bar Association’s Headnotes Publication - January 10, 2020
- Richard Spencer Presents at the 12th Annual Advanced Real Estate Strategies Course - December 17, 2018
- 5 Things To Do Before Selling Your Business - December 4, 2018