Mr. Rosenblitt specializes in software engineering, artificial intelligence, distributed systems, operating systems, compilers, business methods, user interfaces, database systems, and networks.
Before joining Ferguson, Braswell, Fraser, Kubasta, PC, Mr. Rosenblitt spent 2.5 years as a Patent Agent at Osha Liang, LLP. Prior to that, he spent 20 years consulting as Chief Technical Officer at Autotelika, Inc. focusing on systems engineering/modularization (with supporting GUI-accessible databases) to reduce testing, supply chain and production cycle time in the semiconductor equipment, computer, router, and automotive industries. He handled IP matters including patent application drafting and prosecution (software and manufacturing). Additionally, he prosecuted user interface patent applications at Nokia.
- Ph.D. MIT Computer Science/Artificial Intelligence
- S.M./S.B. MIT Computer Science
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
Ferguson Braswell Fraser Kubasta, PC
Latest posts by Ferguson Braswell Fraser Kubasta, PC (see all)
- FBFK Attorneys Kevin Barnett and Ryan Marrone Author Seussian-Inspired Article for Dallas Bar Association’s Headnotes Publication - January 10, 2020
- MEGAN THOMPSON FOOSHÉE Named to D Magazine’s 2020 List of Best Lawyers Under 40 - January 8, 2020
- JOHN CONE AND KELLY KUBASTA PRESENT ON “IP CONSIDERATIONS DURING A MERGER/ACQUISITION” - January 31, 2018