Mr. Rosenblitt specializes in software engineering, artificial intelligence, distributed systems, operating systems, compilers, business methods, user interfaces, database systems, and networks.
Before joining Ferguson, Braswell, Fraser, Kubasta, PC, Mr. Rosenblitt spent 2.5 years as a Patent Agent at Osha Liang, LLP. Prior to that, he spent 20 years consulting as Chief Technical Officer at Autotelika, Inc. focusing on systems engineering/modularization (with supporting GUI-accessible databases) to reduce testing, supply chain and production cycle time in the semiconductor equipment, computer, router, and automotive industries. He handled IP matters including patent application drafting and prosecution (software and manufacturing). Additionally, he prosecuted user interface patent applications at Nokia.
- Ph.D. MIT Computer Science/Artificial Intelligence
- S.M./S.B. MIT Computer Science
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
Ferguson Braswell Fraser Kubasta, PC
Latest posts by Ferguson Braswell Fraser Kubasta, PC (see all)
- JOHN CONE AND KELLY KUBASTA PRESENT ON “IP CONSIDERATIONS DURING A MERGER/ACQUISITION” - January 31, 2018
- TRIAL TEAM PREVAILS IN CONSTRUCTION SUIT - December 21, 2017
- RICK SPENCER LEADS ETHICS PANEL DISCUSSION - December 8, 2017