Brandon J. Tittle
Bankruptcy Attorney / Shareholder
Brandon leads the firm’s Bankruptcy/Financial Restructuring Practice, with a focus on corporate reorganization, restructuring, acquisitions and litigation. He has a wealth of experience representing entities in their Chapter 7 and 11 cases and out-of-court restructurings and creditors’ committees. His practice also includes extensive general bankruptcy litigation.
He has extensive experience managing complex bankruptcy restructuring cases, both on a national and international scale. He provides seamless service to his restructuring clients facing complicated insolvency issues and has experience across multiple industries, including automotive, manufacturing, healthcare, energy, retail, and real estate.
As FBFK’s Bankruptcy/Financial Restructuring Practice lead, Brandon is laser-focused on finding creative solutions for his debtor’s complex problems. He and his team of experienced attorneys have a unique appreciation and deep understanding of the liquidity challenges companies face, and the experience to navigate those challenges successfully.
After law school, Brandon clerked for both the Honorable Mary F. Walrath, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge for the District of Delaware, and the Honorable Alan S. Trust, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge for the Eastern District of New York. The knowledge he gained during this period has proven to be invaluable when dealing with the workings of the bankruptcy judicial system, and more importantly, understanding the minds of bankruptcy judges.
Brandon earned his J.D. from the University of Arkansas School of Law and his LL.M. in Bankruptcy from St. John’s University in New York. He is licensed to practice in Texas and in New York.
Brandon J. Tittle
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- The Supreme Court of the United States
- LL.M. in Bankruptcy, St. John’s University School of Law, New York, New York; American Bankruptcy Institute Scholar
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Arkansas School of Law, Fayetteville, Arkansas; Arkansas Law Review; President of Business Law Society
- B.B.A., Accounting, cum laude, Harding University, Searcy, Arkansas
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Turnaround Management Association