Brandon J. Tittle
Bankruptcy Attorney / Shareholder
Brandon Tittle leads the firm’s bankruptcy/financial restructuring practice, with a focus on corporate reorganization, restructuring, acquisitions and litigation. He possesses years of experience representing entities in their Chapter 7 and 11 cases and out-of-court restructurings, and creditors’ committees. His practice also includes general bankruptcy litigation.
Before attending law school, Brandon audited both public and private entities, as well as nonprofit organizations. This, along with his extensive knowledge of bankruptcy law gives Brandon a unique appreciation into the understanding of the liquidity challenges a company might be facing, as well as the legal means available to help ensure the company a successful outcome.
While working towards his LL.M., Brandon clerked for both the Honorable Mary F. Walrath, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge for the District of Delaware, and the Honorable Alan S. Trust, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge for the Eastern District of New York. The knowledge he gained during this period has proven to be invaluable when dealing with the workings of the bankruptcy judicial system, and more importantly, understanding the minds of bankruptcy judges.
Brandon is a native Texan and currently resides in Frisco with his wife and large family, and serves at Hope Fellowship Frisco West.
Brandon J. Tittle
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- The Supreme Court of the United States
- LL.M. in Bankruptcy, St. John’s University School of Law, New York, New York, 2013, American Bankruptcy Institute Scholar
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Arkansas School of Law, Fayetteville, Arkansas, 2011; Arkansas Law Review; President of Business Law Society.
- B.B.A., Accounting, cum laude, Harding University, Searcy, Arkansas, 2007.
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Turnaround Management Association
Ferguson Braswell Fraser Kubasta, PC
Latest posts by Ferguson Braswell Fraser Kubasta, PC (see all)
- FBFK Attorneys Kevin Barnett and Ryan Marrone Author Seussian-Inspired Article for Dallas Bar Association’s Headnotes Publication - January 10, 2020
- Richard Spencer Presents at the 12th Annual Advanced Real Estate Strategies Course - December 17, 2018
- 5 Things To Do Before Selling Your Business - December 4, 2018