Ms. Vicere has a wide range of experience in drafting and prosecuting utility patent applications for computing systems and related devices extending from low level hardware and software to graphical user interfaces. For example, Ms. Vicere has experience in at least the following technology areas: software development tools, web-based applications, graphical user interfaces, information security, computer security, encryption, file systems, operating systems, compilers, networking, computer resource management, distributed systems, parallelization, encryption, chip design, hardware memory design, peripheral and embedded devices and corresponding firmware, financial and business management systems, healthcare systems, and health diagnostic tools.
Ms. Vicere further has drafted and prepared patent applications in oilfield technologies. For example, Ms. Vicere has experience in geological applications, drill bit simulation tools, and oilfield simulation tools.
Ms. Vicere further has experience preparing and prosecuting device and graphical user interface design applications. With respect to domestic trademark prosecution, Ms. Vicere has experience selecting appropriate classes and descriptions for clients’ goods and services, filing and prosecuting trademark applications with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
In the area of Intellectual Property counseling, Ms. Vicere has developed patent prosecution strategies, drafted license agreements, counseled clients on software copyright registration, and conducted infringement and invalidity analyses.
Domestic and Foreign Utility Patent Prosecution
Domestic and Foreign Design Patent Prosecution
Domestic Trademark Prosecution
Intellectual Property Management and Counseling
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center (2011)
- M.S., Computer Science, University of California at San Diego (2004)
- B.S., Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Montana (2001)
- State Bar of Texas
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
Ferguson Braswell Fraser Kubasta, PC
Latest posts by Ferguson Braswell Fraser Kubasta, PC (see all)
- FBFK Attorneys Kevin Barnett and Ryan Marrone Author Seussian-Inspired Article for Dallas Bar Association’s Headnotes Publication - January 10, 2020
- MEGAN THOMPSON FOOSHÉE Named to D Magazine’s 2020 List of Best Lawyers Under 40 - January 8, 2020
- JOHN CONE AND KELLY KUBASTA PRESENT ON “IP CONSIDERATIONS DURING A MERGER/ACQUISITION” - January 31, 2018