Mr. Sessions’ practice focuses specifically on resolution of complex business disputes involving business torts, breach of contract, trademark and trade-secret litigation, deceptive trade and unfair competition practices, partnership and shareholder disputes, breach of fiduciary duty, and employment law matters. Mr. Sessions also has representative experience counseling oil & gas and energy-related companies with regulatory matters involving the Texas Railroad Commission, Texas General Land Office, and Texas Commission on Environmental Quality.
Mr. Sessions earned his bachelor’s degree in Political Science from Baylor University in 2010 and his law degree from Baylor University School of Law in 2013. During law school, Mr. Sessions excelled in various moot court and mock trial teams, including Baylor Law School’s Practice Court Top Gun Competition, and was selected to represent Baylor Law School at the prestigious National Institute for Trial Advocacy’s Tournament of Champions. Mr. Sessions is also a recipient of the Baylor Law School’s Fraley & Fraley Mock Trial Award, an award given for excellence in trial advocacy and procedure.
In addition to his law practice, Mr. Sessions is also a member of the Trial Skills Section for the Dallas Bar Association and the Judiciary and Mock Trial Committees for the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers.
Complex Business / Commercial Litigation
Intellectual Property Litigation
Alternative Business Dispute Resolution
General Civil Litigation
Employment Law Litigation
- DAYL 2017 Leadership Class
- Hon. Patrick E. Higginbotham American Inn of Court
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- DBA Mock Trial Committee
- DBA Judiciary Committee
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas, 2014
- United State District Court for the Northern District
- United States District Court for the Eastern District
- J.D., Baylor University School of Law, 2013
- B.A., Baylor University, 2010
Ferguson Braswell Fraser Kubasta, PC
Latest posts by Ferguson Braswell Fraser Kubasta, PC (see all)
- FBFK Attorneys Kevin Barnett and Ryan Marrone Author Seussian-Inspired Article for Dallas Bar Association’s Headnotes Publication - January 10, 2020
- MEGAN THOMPSON FOOSHÉE Named to D Magazine’s 2020 List of Best Lawyers Under 40 - January 8, 2020
- JOHN CONE AND KELLY KUBASTA PRESENT ON “IP CONSIDERATIONS DURING A MERGER/ACQUISITION” - January 31, 2018